Built in 1753, located about 17 miles north of Beaufort, South Carolina, built in 1753, Old Sheldon Church is a historic site originally known as Prince William’s Parish Church.
Built as a chapel of ease in the English Georgian style, it lies among majestic oaks and scattered graves. Within specifically, is the gravesite of Colonel William Bull, who assisted General Oglethorpe in establishing the physical layout of Savannah, Georgia. He surveyed the land in 1733 to form the basic grid pattern of the streets and squares.
First edition, black and white photograph, archival pigment print by Joy Dunigan. Available in small (8 in. x 8 in.), medium (12 in. x 12 in.), large (24 in. x 24 in) and xx-large (30 in. x 30 in.) prints. Custom sizes available upon request.